We have introduced the concept and construction technology of epoxy coloured sand floor in detail in previous lectures. It is quite different from other floors. How to check and accept it? Let's focus on this. What is the acceptance standard of epoxy resin sand flooring? In the absence of national standards and benchmarks, epoxy floor builders should negotiate and confirm with the owners when signing the contract, and write it into the contract, so as to avoid unnecessary trouble afterwards. 這裡提供一個較為可行的环氧地坪驗收標準作為參考，具體如下：
A more feasible acceptance criteria for epoxy floor is provided as a reference.
1. the sample quality provided by Party B and Party A shall be the acceptance standard.
2. finished floor products appearance: uniform color, no color difference; clean surface, bright luster. Appearance smoothness test: According to GB50209-95 acceptance standard, c彩色沥清地坪heck with 2m ruler, the allowable gap is 3mm.
3. there are no bubbles, cracks, hollowing, peeling and peeling on the surface of the products.
How to check the floor of epoxy resin sand?
1. Usually at room temperature, the coloured sand epoxy floor can walk after 24 hours, but it takes 5-7 days to solidify completely. Therefore, only after 6~7 days of completion on the ground can normal load be used.
2. After the construction of coloured sand epoxy flooring is completed, the owners, supervisors, contractors and builders shall jointly inspect and accept it. Check and accept according to the standard of product acceptance.
Product appearance inspection: visual inspection is used to check whether the color meets the design requirements. Is the surface smooth and dense with cracks? Is the coating uniform, bubble, peeling or bulging?
Product base fastness detection: 环氧地坪using the percussion method to check whether the bonding between epoxy resin sand and the base is firm? Is there any hollowing out? Is there any delamination phenomenon?
After acceptance, the signatures confirm that the completed qualified ground will be transferred to Party A.
Here is a demonstration of the epoxy resin sand arc skirting feet and tools.
Warning: if epoxy resin is chosen as solvent, it may not be able to react with curing agent completely. The color sand is easily fractured and peeled by gravity pressure, and the solidification reaction is incomplete, and the solvents that remain in the color sand layer can not volatilize or volatilize unevenly will also cause uneven yellowing of the whole color sand floor, affecting the beauty and quality.